Useful Resources

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Reference Q 121 GS 2005

A Message for Er. Sudhakar Tripathi


I have been doing some digging concerning resistance of human body.

I have come across following link which has left me more confused.

The link is as follows:


Kindly explore it and I will feel obliged if you help me to identify the right answer with the help of the contents of the link.

I was just held back because of erratic electric supply. I have been sending you emails but when I got chance of opening my mail box, I always found failed mails.

With regards
Sumir Sharma


Your email address is not responding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Writers, Kindly do not waste your time here. If you write promotional messages here, they will never be displayed. Kindly spend your time somewhere else. Your marketing efforts are destroying the pristine nature of Blogging.

General Information


UPSC has taken initiative to display Last Year Question Papers of CS, CDS, NDA, CMS, Engineering Service on its site. Check them out at www.upsc.gov.in. The files are PDF.


go to www.upsc.gov.in and check what is new.




Visitors' Log

Total Pageviews